Main Forum
Page
of 2

Anyone playing the Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta as well?

10 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
I been playing the beta since it came out for early access on the forth and completed all daily challenges but I seem to be having an issue with today's challenge of *play both arcade events* I did the other arcade daily challenge and have done all other arcade challenges but that one does not seem to be moving it just stays at o of 2.... Any tips on what to do? I have searched google but can not find any solid answers.... Maybe its a bug and I should report it?
Posted Oct 6, 17 · OP
Votes:
+4
Banned users
I dont play it, but it seems to be bugged atm: LINK
Posted Oct 7, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Thank you so much! Yeah it has to be a bug.... I did a live stream of it yesterday and even proved it was a bug! I was hoping to get all Beta challenges done but it looks like I won't.... I re downloaded the game since it seemed even worse this morning with random kicks from games....
Posted Oct 7, 17 · OP
Votes:
+4
Banned users
Im downloading it now. Seems fun, lets hope my rig can run it smoothly lol
Posted Oct 7, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Good luck I been getting bugs even after re downloading such as daily challenges still not counting.... I had other bugs but need to play more to figure if those have been fixed their is one I notice still though that when you play galactic arcade and shooting at another ship sometimes the white circle that shows you where to shoot sometimes goes away... I am 79% done with all my challenges as well and completed all daily challenges besides the ones today and that one arcade challenge and I had early access to the beta.
Posted Oct 7, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Slight update I just looked and it seems my daily challenges are reading again bummer I missed out on that one arcade challenge I did both of the arcade modes and completed them many times around yesterday....
Posted Oct 7, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Let me know if you need any help with any of the challenges I been doing testing and figuring them all out but most are not hard.
Posted Oct 7, 17 · OP
Votes:
+4
Banned users
Nah I cant run it...very well anyway. Even on everything low its framey as fuck, oh well
Posted Oct 7, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
oh damn I am sorry that sucks its a great Beta :( I am running on a I5 7600k with a EVGA GTX 750 TI FTW version myself. It seems to favor the graphic card more my CPU sits at around 40% to 50% (a lot of times lower) even during gun battles while my GPU is always pegged at 100% with a heat of 70c even when on the main screen doing nothing and I got the 2 gig GDDR5 750 TI version that is also with everything at medium settings 1080P. Anyways I plan on making at least 1 slightly edited video of each game mode for my Youtube channel here over the next few days.
Posted Oct 7, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
Level 1
LEVEL 1
[ZOM] Leader
How in the right mind would play that broney game......
Posted Oct 9, 17
Funny
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
30 Posts
29 Posts
17 Posts
15 Posts
Happy Birthday!