Main Forum

Might as well get signed up over here

2 replies
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Because if I am going to work with You People, then I guess I better have an account as well. Some of you already know who I am (sorry), for those of you that don't, I admin another community with a great group of guys, and we have been playing and running servers (with the exception of BF4) since BF1942.

I have been talking with some of your management regarding cross promotion and general support for each other during the upcoming BF1 launch later this year (never too soon to start getting ready).

Wanted to say "HI" and start the early planning stages of putting up a couple world class servers for our upcoming Battlefield 5...er, I mean BATTLEFIELD ONE!

Been a pleasure playing on your conquest server over the past months. I see a fair,balanced and responsive administrative staff, and a popular server that allows great flexibility for the player base (credit to the admin/support staff).

From the cross section of =ZOM= players and staff I have met, I believe that the goals and styles are well matched between You and TnB.

Look forward to working/playing with you all. See you out on the battlefield!

-Java

Edit: Zombie Nation is 51st out of just over 500 US servers. Well done guys!
Posted Jul 8, 16 · OP · Last edited Jul 8, 16
List
Undo
It's a pleasure to have you and all TnB on the server, Javadog. You guys are all kick ass players who I dread having to fight. Lets get this thing locked down and ramped up to be the best gaming community BF1 will ever see!
Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the show?
Posted Jul 9, 16
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Last night was a blast. We had a couple rounds where the come back was going to happen, had we only 100 more tickets time.

Couple others we did come back with a vengeance! Nothing better than multiple squads within a game that are cohesive working against each other. Makes for a challenging and adrenaline filled evening. You know when you shoot one (or get shot), you know there are 4-6 others coming. LIKE THE MARAUDING HORDES!

Maybe we can find a time this weekend/coming week to discuss some nuts and bolts. Whoever of you handles the hosting of the game server, and also the admin(s) of Procon; if you have some time can we find some cycles in TeamSpeak to discuss? That would be super-awesome

I would like to get user requirements nailed down, one of the most important parts of a successful launch is knowing the environment settings and stabilizing those as quickly as possible. Then keeping too many cooks from entering the kitchen.

Gonna be fun boys.
Posted Jul 9, 16 · OP · Last edited Jul 9, 16
List
Undo
Top Posters
30 Posts
29 Posts
17 Posts
15 Posts
Happy Birthday!
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Tue 22 Jan, 2019