Main Forum
Page
of 2

Introductions Thread (new members, introduce yourself here!)

19 replies
Hi folks. I'm RootWyrm. Been around Iunno, 2 or 3 weeks or so because I'm a slacker. Maybe longer. Now Zombie's gonna be up at night wondering, mwhahaha.

As those of you on the TeamSpeaks have probably figured out, I'm in IT (have been for more than 2 decades now.) Also, I am a terrible no good evil person because I fly with keyboard and mouse. It's almost as bad as eating pizza with a knife and fork - but not quite. Well, that and I suck at the game. But I'm mostly here to have fun anyway. Nice to be playing with you all. :)
Posted May 27, 16
List
Undo
Waffles ZOM
ZOM Officer
Votes:
+2
Good afternoon ladies and gents. I go by the name of Waffles. My favorite thing in my life has to be music, really any kind. I've been playing BF4 since it came out on PS3 and I was invited to join ZOM about 2 weeks ago (?) and I was accepted in yesterday (at the time of posting). I enjoy helping others and I am an admin on a quiet little server designed to help people get some assignments and practice their flying, weapons, kits, etc. without the hassle of trying to stay alive or win. I also play GTAV and may or may not be willing to help someone make a lot of money in a short amount of time... if you know what I mean. Either way, thanks for allowing me into the group and I hope we all have some fun times together.
Posted May 31, 16
List
Undo
Zause ZOM
ZOM Officer
Votes:
+1
Hey everyone. I'm Zause. Im 24 years old. Been playing BF4 for a little bit. (I waited til it went on sale cause im a cheap shit). Migrated over from BF3. Played games here and there. I work two jobs. My full time gig with the Department of Homeland Security under the Transportation Security Administration... Yes, I am one of THOSE guys at the checkpoint rummaging through your bags and finding your dildos and various sex toys on the X-Ray machine... I part time as a server, waiter, whatever you want to call it at a burger joint called Red Robin. Not sure what else to say so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Anddd my IGN is Zause91... Obviously.
Posted Jun 11, 16
List
Undo
ZOM Officer
Votes:
+1
Hello my name is Joseph (PWNSWORTH) I like katz. I'll tell you anything personal except for my aids addiction... I have no idea how long I've been in this clan :) GLHF
Posted Jun 27, 16
List
Undo
zTangy ZOM
ZOM Officer
Votes:
+1
Hello, everybody. My name is Kevin, I am 16 years old, I go by the name of TangyMarshmallow and I live in Ohio. I've been playing battlefield for about 8 months now and I've been playing on Zombie Nation for about 5. I enjoy playing video games, playing the piano, drawing, and painting. I also enjoy other games such as GTA V, Rainbow six siege, along with many single player games.
11.jpg
Posted Jun 29, 16
List
Undo
jux ZOM
ZOM Officer
Votes:
Guess I'll introduce myself.
I'm Jux (Juxy_t in BF 3/4/1), or Corbin if you want to use my real name. I'm a 20 year old developer based out of Utah.
I can thank zZz_ZOMBIEE_zZz for inviting me here, I'm a huge BF fan, have been since the BF2 days when it was in it's hayday.

I'm a huge music fan, primarily in the metal category (Stoner/Drone/Doom/Black), programmer (obviously), and gamer of various flavors. I spend a lot of time either hanging out in Discord, playing BF 4, or creating new tools with JavaScript or other assorted languages.

Cheers.
Posted Nov 29, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
Hey Buddy Nice to meet ya !!

Hopefully we'll see ya in game !!
Posted Nov 29, 17
Wedge217 ZOM
ZOM Officer
Votes:
Hello all, my name is Andrew. My gaming tag is Wedge217. I appreciate the invite to your squad!

I've been a gamer my whole life, mainly on PC; although, I have owned the NES, N64, PS2, and Xbox 360. I play old games, new games, popular games, and hidden gems. I did five years in the United States Marine Corps and I got out in 2012 as a Sergeant. I used to work in Houston in chemical manufacturing plants and oil refineries as an instrumentation & electrical technician, but I now work for Delta Air Lines as a Calibration Technician full-time. I am also going to school in the evenings for electrical engineering. I have a beautiful wife and beautiful 2-year old baby girl. Obviously, my time is very limited, but I look forward to playing with you all on the server!

I'm new to Discord...is there a tutorial post somewhere on the forums I haven't found yet? Thank you all!
Posted Dec 16, 17
Votes:
+12
Level 1
LEVEL 1
[ZOM] Leader
Welcome my friend
Posted Dec 16, 17
Votes:
+4
Banned users
wrote:
I'm new to Discord...is there a tutorial post somewhere on the forums I haven't found yet? Thank you all!

No, but I can work on that.

EDIT: There is now
Posted Dec 16, 17 · Last edited Dec 17, 17
Page
of 2
Top Posters
30 Posts
29 Posts
17 Posts
15 Posts
Happy Birthday!
Upcoming birthdays (11)