Main Forum
Page
of 2

Introductions Thread (new members, introduce yourself here!)

19 replies
I need to post something some time, and what better way than to make an introductory thread? This will be a good way to keep the forums clean and tidy, welcome any newcomers, and for them to introduce themselves to current members. (also, don't feel the need to make yours as long as mine, heh)

I'll introduce myself, admins, feel free to come in as well!

I'm Musictart, and I was welcomed in, I want to say about 6 months ago, maybe more. I'm also an admin here, in game, and in teamspeak, so feel free to ask me any questions in battlelog, or here on the website.
As for personal stuff, I don't really have much to say other than I like games, and I'm glad to have been welcomed here, as I've made many new friends. I love you guys <33345678

-tart
Posted Feb 21, 16 · OP · Last edited Feb 21, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
no u
Posted Feb 22, 16
List
Undo
Music you forgot to mention that you're also a badass.
Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the show?
Posted Feb 22, 16
List
Undo
ZOM Officer
Votes:
+3
First off let me say thanks for accepting me into your clan! My name is Jason, I will be 32 in April and as my user ID says, I am from Ohio. Here is a rundown of my gaming history. Enjoy 
My Mother actually got me hooked to video gaming when I was 7. She bought a SNES and I vividly remember playing Donkey Kong Kountry and Super Mario Kart daily. Thanks Mom!
When I was 12, my older brother bought a PlayStation. I was amazed by the graphics and the countless nights of nightmares brought upon me by Resident Evil. I loved you Twisted Metal!
When I was 13 I got my first very own console. The N64. A few months later Golden Eye 007 came into my possession and I would always have 3 other people over sharing a corner of my T.V. To this day I think they were using me but I don’t care. I enjoyed filling their asses with lead!
Quake got me into FPS for the PC! I worshiped that series!
I could go on forever baby but I don’t want to bore the shit out of the newer generation lol. I have played the Halo series, COD series, Medal of Honor series but it wasn’t until my junior year of high school that Battlefield 1942 got me on the Battlefield quest that I am on to this very day. I’ve always been a game and I will die a gamer.
Again, thanks for my acceptance into Zombie Nation and I look forward to gaming with you guys in the years to come!
Posted Feb 26, 16
List
Undo
Golden Eye 007 FTW!
Posted Feb 27, 16
List
Undo
Churchles ZOM
ZOM Officer
Votes:
+1
Hello My name is Jam.... Churchles and I am addicted to gaming. Anyways, just looking for new people to play with.
Posted Feb 28, 16
List
Undo
Glad to have you here!
Posted Feb 29, 16
ZOM Officer
Votes:
+4
Hello, my name is Vipper_Prime. I am from Kalamazoo, Michigan. Home of Gibson guitars and the Uber Shooter. I enjoy long walks on the beach, a nice Cabernet, and cuddling. I'm also a big fan of the Oxford comma.

I am 36. I am married and have two children. If all of the sudden I am not in chat and am standing around more than usual in game, it is probably because I had to go tuck my boy in who makes going to bed a full contact sport.

I have been playing games a long time. I am a social gamer. I have never, nor will ever, play a single player game more complicated than Solitaire.

I am a recovering WoW addict. They say the first part of recovery is admitting that I had a problem.

Uh......what else do you want to know?
Posted Mar 4, 16
List
Undo
ZOM Officer
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
ZOM,

My name is Tom, and I’m a paratrooper. I’ll talk more about my job later, it just sounded like an awesome way to start this post. I’m married to an amazing woman who takes great care of me, I’ve been trying to get her to get her to like Battlefield – but she only likes Age of Empires, Call of Duty, and Sims. I’ve got a hilarious little 2-year-old son who keeps me on my toes all the time, I hope he grows up to be a PC gamer too. My favorite game growing up was Return to Castle Wolfenstein, but I played all kinds of games like Quake III Arena, Doom, Duke Nukem, Unreal, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, and Red Alert.

Honestly, I don’t remember how long I’ve been playing with you all. It’s really hard to find a good group of mature people to play with, so I’m really thankful that you guys offer that kind of environment. I’m glad Zombiee scraped me up when he saw me sticking around the server so much, because you guys are a blast to play with. Funny enough, he kind of reminds me of my father – because my dad is the one who got me into playing PC games. My father was (and still is) an IT guy, so we always had a houseful of computers, always playing some new game or another. He taught me to build computers, setup up and manage networks, run servers, build and publish websites, etc. I couldn’t have chosen a more opposite career path for myself though!

Now, more about my job. Yes, I really am a paratrooper. I’m an Infantryman in the 82nd Airborne Division, the same division that jumped into World War II. I’ve probably done somewhere between 20 – 30 jumps in the last five years I’ve been in the Army. While with the 82nd I’ve traveled to several foreign countries, including Indonesia, Germany, Romania, and of course Afghanistan. I spent all of 2014 deployed to Afghanistan, and unfortunately missed my son’s first steps & words – he had no idea who I was when I came home. I got to see him on Skype sometimes – but a baby doesn’t really understand that stuff. On my last deployment to Afghanistan I was a SAW gunner, which is miserable when you’re patrolling on foot for two – three days straight, up and down mountains and shit. Even though it sucks to carry, the SAW is definitely the best weapon to take into combat. Nothing beats slinging 100 – 200 rounds of hate at some goat-fucking assholes when they decide they want to shoot at you. Sometimes we would get lucky and get to patrol in MRAPs, which is great because I got to gun the M240L, M2 (.50 Cal), and Mk19 that way. Those are all very fun!

Tom
Sig2_1457724937.png
Posted Mar 7, 16
List
Undo
ZOM Officer
Votes:
+4
Tom it's a pleasure to have you on our server , and thank you for your service
Posted Mar 13, 16
List
Undo